So these are the jobs that AI cannot yet replace. Office workers including tech workers are gone.

So these are the jobs that AI cannot yet replace. Office workers including tech workers are gone. Should have learned how to fix toilets, sorry

ChatGPT Wizard Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

ChatGPT Wizard Shirt $21.68

  1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

    >dishwashers
    lol

    • 3 months ago
      Anonymous

      Same energy as
      >AI will never replace water gardeners !

      • 3 months ago
        Anonymous

        I mean... it still hasnt. Water gardener was never a thing. Landscapers and botanists have never just watered gardens :/

      • 3 months ago
        Anonymous

        a well designed lawn fit for the location its in doesn't need much watering

        • 3 months ago
          Anonymous

          Dont let a californian hear you say that

  2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

    I work on the robots at the factory. They can't really fix themselves. Desk jobs suck ass anyway

    • 3 months ago
      Anonymous

      How to get into robot repair?

      • 3 months ago
        Anonymous

        look for jobs titled or referring to the following: PLCs (programmable logic controllers), industrial automation, controls engineer, controls technician, HMI (human machine interfaces), DCS (distributed control systems). get a two year degree in controls/electronics or a four year degree in any sort of engineering, or even start as an electrician and work your way up. this is all for process control for things in industrial settings: factories and manufacturing sites that make things - pharma, oil&gas, chemical, food&beverage etc.

        You could also get into controls via the HVAC route. Boilers, chillers, air handlers, all need controls of some sort. The ideas are the same but arguably a lot simpler to program.

        unless manufacturing leaves the US, these jobs will always been needed. I've been doing this for 14 years and it's always impossible to find people that know how to do this stuff... and so for that reason the job market is always in our favor.

        • 3 months ago
          Anonymous

          not this anon but it's solid advice HOWEVER getting into controls for the HVAC side of things could mean you are out on a commercial construction sight which is filled with illegals, portapotties, and you will be subject to the weather. If you're a southerner, the winter will be a pain, if you're a northerner, the heat will be a b***h.

          • 3 months ago
            Anonymous

            very true. I do 80% industrial automation/PLC work that's all in a factory but the other 20% is HVAC and I've got to have an air handler up in running in February and I live in NE USA.. it's gonna suck going up on a roof during that time during commissioning.

        • 3 months ago
          Anonymous

          can i program omron plcs with linux?

          • 3 months ago
            Anonymous

            >808 check

            jesus.. no.. just program in their native environment, whatever that may be for Omron PLCs.

        • 3 months ago
          Anonymous

          Great now which can I do without owning a car or should I go to eu rope

  3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

    AI cannot replace a single job.

    As it currently stands, AI only functions as a tool.

    • 3 months ago
      Anonymous

      Do you understand rate of progress? Do you realize the waste of a 4+year degree in a field that will not exist after the degree is finished?

      • 3 months ago
        Anonymous

        you fail to realize that 4 yr degree is a simple accreditation program. Owning a degree is used by govts all over in immigration schemes, so it retains at least some value

      • 3 months ago
        Anonymous

        A degree is not job training.

      • 3 months ago
        Anonymous

        this "rate of progress" has been slated to put truckers and other "low caste" jobs on the chopping block for a good 30 years now
        Instead its about to scythe through all the laptop class types who thought they were untouchable

  4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

    although its prob not much of a real issue right now, I do actually worry about the distant future.
    with having rheumatoid arthritis in essentially all joints since I was 22, if this stuff ever goes too far, idk what I could do.
    I do plan on going to the defense sector, which is usually pretty slow to change, so hopefully that'd be safer but yea...

  5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

    Somewhere in Japan dishwashing is already automated.

  6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

    Wheres shelf stocker?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *