It knows what the Zebra Puzzle is (big surprise...) but I cannot get it to arrive at the right answer. It will contradict itself when trying to deduce logically, even when the deduction should be (from my perspective) fairly simple. It will also contradict or try to redefine the "clues" given by the user. Sometimes it will flat-out crash and apologize afterwards. Here is what I requested, after asking it if it had the capability to solve such puzzles:
The following is a variation of the Zebra Puzzle.
There are five gurls. They are all chibi and moe. Each possesses a different nationality and lives in a house of a different color. Each has a different pet, preferred snack and drink. Here is some information about these gurls that you can use to solve the puzzle:
01. The red house is inhabited by the English gurl.
02. The Japanese gurl eats ice cream.
03. The gurl in the green house drinks coffee.
04. The Ukrainian gurl drinks tea.
05. The Spaniard gurl owns the dog.
06. The pizza eater owns snails.
07. The yellow house has a cookie eater.
08. The orange juice drinker eats choucroute.
09. The first house is home to the Norwegian gurl.
10. The middle house is home to the milk drinker.
11. Cookies are eaten in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
12. The gurl who eats sushi lives next to the gurl with the fox.
13. The ivory house is immediately west of the green house.
14. The Norwegian gurl lives next to the blue house.
Now, who drinks sparkling water? But more importantly: Who owns the Zebra?
(You are to assume the first house is the westernmost and the fifth house is the easternmost.)
I will post the logical step-by-step solution if anyone is interested.