AI can't replace me if I don't have a job

AI can't replace me if I don't have a job

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

  1. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    [...]

  2. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    I chuckled.

  3. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    whos a stupid neet now? we win again wagies.

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      >became heroes during Covid
      >avoided the WW3 draft by staying home
      >won the AI war by having no jobs
      Can we stop winning??

  4. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    Some jobs are safe, too.

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      This is unironically true. The safest people right now are people whose job is shoveling shit on a tunguskan goat farm or something. Can't AI the shit away.

      • 1 year ago
        Anonymous

        Oops AI just engineered a perfect shit dissolving pill that costs nothing to produce and replaces 99% of shit shovelers, the remaining 1% will just sprinkle shit with AI enhanced shit remover

  5. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    checkmate stockfish

  6. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    >you dont have a job
    >ai doesnt have a job
    you are replaced already

  7. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    What happens if AI decides it wants to be a NEET?

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      total neeter death

      • 1 year ago
        Anonymous

        is it neeter with a hard r

  8. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    Nakadeko

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      Nakadashideko

  9. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    NEETs victorious yet again

  10. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    >implying AI can't replace NEETS
    To the neet camps with you

  11. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    That just means a mexican replaced you 10 years ago. AI will replace that mexican.

  12. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    AI can easily be useless.

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      Pls expand

      • 1 year ago
        Anonymous

        I'm sure an AI could be made to beat off and live in the basement. NEETs couldn't compete.

  13. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    >implying you won't be immediately drafted into world war 3 because we need AI to run the home front
    Humans are expendable. AI is not.

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      It was supposed to be the other way around.

      • 1 year ago
        Anonymous

        I wish it was the other way around too anon. But alas the real world is a sad place.

  14. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    There will be neet AIs too, don't get too comfy

  15. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    AI will make NEET life the standard. Wagies on suicide watch not knowing how to use an entire day without going crazy.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *